Friday, March 16th @ 10:00am - Central
EASY Online Bidding
Parker County, TX 76086
Online Only Auction
Thank you to all bidders from:
TEXAS - Aledo, Allen, Arlington, Aurora, Azle, Booker, Bowie, Boyd, Bridgeport, Burleson, Carrollton, Cleburne, Corpus Christi, Dallas, El Paso, Fort Worth, Garland, Glen Rose, Godley, Gordon, Granbury, Grandview, Jacksboro, Keller, Mansfield, Midlothian, Millsap, Mineral Wells, Palmer, Perrin, Poolville, Rainbow, Rhome, Santo, Silsbee, Southlake, Springtown, Sunset, Trenton, Trophy Club, Valley View, Walnut Springs, Watauga, Weatherford, Whitesboro, Willow Park, Woodson
Share this Auction
Texas Auction & Realty
PO Box 608
Weatherford, TX 76086
Phone: (817) 304-1052
Parker County Surplus Auction
Friday, March 16th @ 10:00am
By Appointment Only with Jordan @ 817-598-6140
By Appointment Only with Jordan @ 817-598-6140
* 2001 Chevrolet Silverado * 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Classic * 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer * 2007 AM General Humvee * Front End: 1988 International S1600 * Rear End: 1988 International S1600 with Tires, Suspension & Frame * Fuel Distribution Rack with Pump * 7.5x14' Truck Bed * 7 x 7.5' Cargo Trailer, Model M1101 Max GW 3400 lbs * 4 Reel Lube Rack with Pumps * 24' Dovetail Homemade Trailer * (1) .000 Fine Silver "One Troy Ounce" Coin * Luggage Bag & Headphones * 5 Shelf Large Bookshelf * Large Projector Screen & 3 Roller Chairs * 18 Lobby Chairs * Long Credenza * Brown Wood Desk * 2 Dell Laptops * Dell Laptop with Computer Bag * Buffalo Terastation, Network Storage * Fujitsu Scanner/Brother AX-425 Electric Typewriter * 40in Samsung TV with Mount * RCA TV with built in VHS Player * Emerson TV with VHS Player * TV with VHS Player * Large RCA TV with VHS & DVD player * 2 HP Printers & Fax Machine * 2 HP Printers * 3 HP Printers & Rolling Cart * 2 Computer Monitors * 2 Dell Computer Monitors * 6 Dell Optiplex Computer Towers, LG Computer Towe, Kangaru DVD Duplicator * 3 Boxes of Misc Office Supplies/Equipment * Metal "Sheriff" Letters * 2 Boxes of Misc Phones, Office Chair with no Base * Ice Machines, Sony DVD Player, Cassette Recorder, Sanyo VHS Player * Large Box TV, Projector/Projector Screen, Tire * Small TV, Printer, Fax Machine, Small Ice Maker * Misc Printers, Projectors * Frigidaire Freezer/Fridge * 4 Humvee Tires & Wheels, Goodyear Wrangler 35x12.5x16.5 tires * 30x30 Aluminum Signs * Propane Tanks * Wooden Desk * Shovels * Rakes
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: Property is located at various locations in Parker County, Texas. PREVIEW TIMES ARE REGULATED BY THE PARKER COUNTY AUCTION REPRESENTATIVE, AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE PREVIEW PER ADDRESS WHERE THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED. Preview Dates, Times, and Locations are listed in the item description.
* PICK UP TIMES / REMOVAL TERMS: By APPOINTMENT ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS! Pickups must be scheduled with Parker County by the winning bidder, 24 hours in advance of pickup, and after payment has been received by Texas Auction & Realty. The bottom line: NO APPOINTMENT, NO PICKUP, STRICTLY ENFORCED. Contact Jordan Smith at (817) 598-6140 to schedule your removal appointment. Removal appointments will be scheduled Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm, excluding holidays. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SATURDAY OR SUNDAY REMOVAL.
WINNING BIDDERS MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE INVOICE AND VALID IDENTIFICATION TO PICK UP ITEMS!! If someone other than the winning bidder will be picking up the merchandise, please send a copy of winning bidders ID and a letter or permission stating that they can pick up the merchandise. The person picking up the merchandise will be required to show identification, copies will be made and retained by Parker County.
Parker County DOES NOT provide transportation, rigging, or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, rigging, or hauling is the buyers responsibility.
Unclaimed Items: The ownership of any and all merchandise not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the ownership of Parker County.
* DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIME LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continue until no bids are placed within five minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Parker County are not responsible for accidents.
1. PAYMENT: Upon receipt of Invoice.
2. All items must be paid for in full upon receipt of invoice, and not later than 48 hours after invoice is sent through Texas Auction & Realty.
3. A 10% buyer fee will be added to high bid at invoice, and become the contract sales price.
4. Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form with Texas Auction & Realty. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
5. All items sold As-Is, Where Is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the Bidder/Purchasers sole responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc., was provided by Parker County and is believed to be correct, however, Parker County nor the Auction Company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Bidders must rely solely on their own inspection as to the accuracy of the photographs or other information provided.
(d) failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
6. All Bids Are A Binding Contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidders who fail to perform within these terms will be sent, via Certified Mail a duplicate invoice, a copy of these terms, and their account will be closed at Texas Auction & Realty, and damages may be sought for non-performance.
7. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, nor Auction Company are responsible for the items.
8. Items subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing.
9. Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
(a) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
(b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
(c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
(d) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
10. In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Auction Company reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
11. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Parker County, Auction Company, and Staff are NOT available for load out.