Mar 31, 2018 - LIVE EVENT-10 AM Eastern
Estate of Howard Saylor
705 Feller Road NW
Corydon, IN 47112
Highlights include: CAT D5C LGP bulldozer, JD 2640D tractor w/loader, Ford 2000 tractor, JD 535 baler, JD 336 baler, JD 7200 planter, vintage JD 320S tractor, Polaris Ranger, Hustler ZTR, 15 guns, antiques, & shop items! Live Auction with Internet Bidding.
Share this Auction
Beckort Auctions, LLC
115 E. Chestnut St.
Corydon, IN 47112
HOWARD SAYLOR ESTATE AUCTION
CAT D5C DOZER - 3 TRACTORS
FARM & HAY EQUIPMENT
15 GUNS – ZTR - UTILITY VEHICLE
SAT MARCH 31 10 AM - LIVE EVENT
ADDRESS: 705 Feller Road NW, Corydon, IN 47112
Located just 8.5 miles west of Corydon!
AUCTIONEER NOTES: Please be on time, not many smalls. Auction will only last 2-3 +/- hrs. Live internet bidding will be available on main items (equipment, guns, etc). This will begin approximately 11:00 AM Eastern. Loader available on site. Lunch provided by Fountain U.M. Church. NOTE: items in catalog will sell in numerical order.
Click on "View All Featured Photos" link above for 240+ photos!
CAT BULLDOZER: 2001 CAT D5C LGP Series III Hystat dozer, 10’ 6-way blade, 26”W tracks, hrs: 6165, CAT 3046 engine, original paint, serviced Fall of 2017, SN: 6CS00961
TRACTORS: JD 2640 diesel tractor with JD 146 loader, 2WD, hrs: 5115, hp: 70 (PTO), ROPS, rear weights, 18.4x30 rears (50%), 3-pt, rear hyd remote, PTO: 540, includes 72” material bucket; Ford 2000 gas tractor, purchased new at Big Four Tractor Co Mauckport, 12.4x28 rears, 3-pt, original paint; Ford tractor bumper
ANTIQUE TRACTOR: 1958 JD 320S tractor, older restoration, runs/drives, new rears 12.4x24, 3-pt, SN: 325207
HAY EQUIPMENT: JD 535 round 5’x6’ hay baler, net wrap, PTO: 540, front gathering wheels, used 2017 season; JD 336 square hay baler, string tie, PTO: 540, used 2017 season; Enoagricola Rossi G2-LP 2-basket PTO hay tedder; King Kutter F-602-2K like new bale spear (3-pt or loader); Lowery skid steer mounted bale spear
FARM EQUIPMENT: JD 7200 Conservation 6R-30 planter, liquid fertilizer, row markers, monitor, MaxEmerge 2 units, bean meters, used 2017 season; JD 10’ wheel disc, 9” spacing; Ferguson 2x12 3-pt plow; Ford 19-205 5’ 3-pt rear blade; shop made 10’ lime/fertilizer pull type spreader, made from truck frame-heavy duty; scissor 3-pt lift; International 3-pt 5’ rotary mower; Electric running gear with 16’ flatbed
TRAILERS: 2006 International U18APHD 18’ (16+2 dovetail) flatbed utility, bumper hitch, 82”W, one-owner, wood floor, ramps, 2-axle, 9950 GVWR, w/title; 14’ bumper hitch livestock trailer, center cut gate, poor condition (No title)
LAWN/GARDEN: Hustler ZTR lawn mower, 240 one owner hrs, model-928275, engine-Kawasaki FH580V, 48” cut; Briggs & Stratton 5500W generator; Craftsman 5.5HP/24” front tine tiller; Ranch King lawn cart; JD 70 lawn tractor (not running)
STIHL POWER EQUIPMENT: Stihl MS 170 16” chain saw; Stihl MS 180C 16” chain saw; Stihl FS 56RC string trimmer; Stihl FS 38 string trimmer; Stihl BG 55 blower
UTILITY VEHICLE: Polaris Ranger 4x4 side-by-side, hrs: 1627, brush guard, good rubber, yr: 2001
FARM ITEMS: (2) 8’ pipe gates; 25+ 4”x4”x6’ cedar posts; hay grapple; antique log carrier; Simplex #22 barn jack; hi tensile wire; 10’H shop made windmill; G.O.F Manf. #1270 egg incubator; etc
COUNTRY ANTIQUES/PRIMITIVES: Small early cast iron/chrome/enamel wood cook stove; white painted Hoosier style kitchen cupboard; antique chairs/rocker; primitive rope bed; 30’s era 3-pc bedroom suite; 30's era dining room suite, maple 3-pc bedroom suite; & general household furniture
MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS: Squier P-Bass by Fender guitar; Fender Bassman 60 amp; Encore E-75 banjo; Appalachian banjo; unmarked banjo; Eugene Howard bowl back mandolin
LONG GUNS: US Springfield M1 Garand .30 cal; Universal M1 .30 cal Carbine (2nd Gen.); Ruger Mini-14 Ranch .223 cal semi-auto rifle; Browning Belgium Gold Hunter 12 ga semi-auto shotgun; Mossberg 500AB 12 ga slide action shotgun; Mossberg 500 12 ga slide action shotgun; Mossberg 500E .410 bore slide action shotgun; early Stevens .22 cal rifle; early “ELG” side lock rifle; Remington Fieldmaster 121 .22 cal takedown rifle; German bayonet & scabbard; American Security gun safe (Teton Series; 22"W x 54"H)
HAND GUNS: Colt 1877 Thunderer D.A. .41 cal revolver (circa 1903; photos now online); Remington 1911 R1 .45 cal semi-auto; German Makarov 9mm semi-auto; Italian TA22 .22 cal revolver
OWNER: Estate of Howard Saylor
DIRECTIONS: From Corydon, west on Hwy 62 6.5 miles, left (south) on IN-462 1.0 mile, then left on Feller Road 0.7 miles to site.
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Bidders are encouraged to attend the scheduled inspection.
2. Buyer’s Premium & Sales Tax: There is a 5% buyer’s premium added to your total purchase if bidding online. Please factor this into your bidding. If attending auction in person, no buyers' premiums applies. Sales tax, if applicable, will be collected on the total purchase plus premium.
3. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions. For online bidding, we require you to register with a credit/debit card. The card information is kept confidential and is not automatically charged when you are a successful bidder. Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions, LLC or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
4. Bidding: The auctioneer may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction. Our online auctions move quickly! If you are online and interested in an item, bid quickly.
5. Payments: All in-person bidders must settle their accounts at the conclusion of the auction. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. Any transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
If you are a successful online bidder, you will receive an email detailing the date(s) and location where you may pick up your items, or have them shipped. Upon receipt of invoice if shipping is desired buyer must contact the auction representative listed in the email prior to the scheduled pick-up date(s). At that time you may choose to pay for your purchase using a credit/debit card or pay by cash or check. A 5% buyer’s premium is applied to all credit/debit purchases. There is no additional buyer’s premium if purchase is made with cash or check. After the pick-up date(s) if not contacted by the buyer to make shipping arrangements, credit/debit card will be charged. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, any taxes and premium for charge to card. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
6. Pickups: It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises.
7. Shipping: The auction company, through the local United Parcel Service store, can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted by the UPS Store before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, notify Beckort Auctions within 24 hours upon receipt of your invoice by contacting David at firstname.lastname@example.org or Vicky at Vicky@beckortauctions.com.
8. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
9. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Harrison County, Indiana.
10. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.
From Corydon, west on Hwy 62 6.5 miles, left (south) IN-462 1.0 mile, then left on Feller Road 0.7 miles to site.