Easy Online Bidding! - Preview: May 29th Bidding Begins to Close: May 30th Central
16513 Cornerstone Dr
Belton, MO 64012
Accepting Consignments Now!
Online Only Auction
Consign today by calling us at 816-361-2600
Bidding Begins to Close: Wednesday, May 30th - 7:07pm
Preview: Tuesday, May 29th from 4:00-6:00pm
Load Out: Thursday, May 31st from 1:00-5:00pm and Friday, June 1st from 9:00-12:00pm
Share this Auction
Mayo Auction & Realty
16513 Cornerstone Drive
Belton, MO 64012
913-390-9393 - Overland Park
785-380-4255 - Topeka
316-448-0722 - Wichita
620-860-0526 - Garden City
816-361-2600 - Kansas City
660-851-1625 - Kirksville
573-303-5888 - Columbia
636-352-0866 - Saint Louis
417-763-3123 - Springfield
Mayo Auction and Realty has been selling important historical items for 17 years with great success. Having been featured in major news publications worldwide with bidders around the globe, we have the experience and reach you need for your important items.
Following is a partial list of historic items we have sold in the past:
- Extremely Rare Autographed Bonnie Parker & Clyde Barrow One Dollar Silver Certificate
- 45 Caliber Thompson Sub-machine Gun Model 1921A - Serial # 4208 seized by police after a raid on Bonnie & Clyde in Joplin, Missouri in April of 1933
- 32L Smith & Wesson revolver taken from the Bonnie & Clyde Death Car!
- Historic (President Harry Truman) Chinoiserie Style 9 Tube 60V Radio Receiver, Stromberg Carlson #846, Circa 1930
- President Harry S. Truman Poker Table
- Framed and Matted Portrait Print of Harry S. Truman, Painted and Signed by Artist Greta Kempton, 1947, Signed by Harry S. Truman, 31"W x 37.25"T
- Civil Rights Poster HONOR KING:END RACISM! Ink on Cardboard Stock Placard Carried Feb 12,1968 by Striking Sanitation Workers of Memphis
- Jacqueline Kennedy Owned and Worn Dress, While First Lady, With COA
- Original 1969 UNUSED WOODSTOCK FESTIVAL TICKETS For All Three Days + Order Form and Aquarian Expostion Postcard
- Keith Haring (American, 1958-1990). "Montreux 1983". Silkscreen Poster for the Montreux Jazz Festival in 1983, Backed on Linen, Approx 27.5 x 39"
- C.W. Parker Amusement Co., Leavenworth, Kansas USA "Steam Riding Gallery" Carousel Turn of Century Lithograph 30x23"
- Framed and Framed Morgan Oil Company Certificate of Shares and Letter Signed by Harry S. Truman
- Framed Letter from Lyndon B. Johnson August 3, 1965 "Dear Fellow Worker", Includes Five 8 Cent Stamps
- Red Mill American Eagle on Rock Statue, Made of Crushed Pecans, 20", From Jimmy Carter Library
- JOHN LENNON (1940-1980) A.P. Serigraph "Visit To Japan" SIGNED by Yoko Ono
- Weldon King Life Magazine Photographer "Commander Gatti and Gunbearer" Photo, Winchester Rifles Ad, Signed by Weldon King
- 1900 Soo Sioux City Indians Baseball Team - Rare Set of 9 Cello Buttons, Pebbly Jack Glasscock
- Ted Williams SIGNED 8x10 Framed Picture
- Joe Dimaggio SIGNED 8x10 "Best Wishes" and 2001 Upper Deck Card
- Leo Haas (1901-1983) Legendary Portfolio - "12 Puvodnich Litografii z Nemeckych Koncentracnich Taboru." Theresienstadt Holocaust Judaica Portfolio 1947 - Original Portfolio With 12 Numbered Lithographs
- Dachau Concentration Camp Letter From Henryk Janowski, Dec 13, 1942, Dachau Postmark, Inmate #12043, Block 13/1
- IT'S OFFICIAL: JAPS GIVE UP Daily News WWII Orig Newspaper
- Peter Max "Four Seasons Series: Summer/Autumn" -Signed/COA & Appraisal/Unique Work and Roger Medearis (1920-2001)
- "Vines and Stone", 1947 Egg Temptura Oil Panel, ORIGINAL SIGNED PAINTING BY MEDEARIS, Framed 15.25 x 13.25"
For more information about consigning your items call us at 816-361-2600 or fill out the form below.
APPLICABLE SALES TAX WILL APPLY
BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyer's premium will be added to each purchase. If you bid $100.00, you will be charged $110.00 at checkout.
PAYMENT: Accepted forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, local check (under $500) & cash. Payment must be made prior to picking any items up. Load out staff cannot accept any form of payment.
STAGGERED/DYNAMIC CLOSING: The auction will begin closing at Wednesday, May 30th - 7:07pm CST at the rate of 2 lots per minute. The closing time of each lot will be automatically extended an additional 5 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the lot closing.
Shipping Is Available! Contact Mary@auctionbymayo.com for more info and to make arrangements.
LOAD OUT: Winning bidders may pick their items up at 16513 Cornerstone Drive; Belton Missouri on Thursday, May 31st from 1-5pm & Friday, June 1st from 9-12pm. Any items left after the specified load out dates will be considered forfeited unless alternate pickup or shipping arrangements are made. It will be the buyer's responsibility to dismantle & disconnect any and all equipment. Please bring your own tools, labor, packing materials & moving equipment.
WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold 'AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly.
CAUTION: For demonstration purposes various equipment may be joined. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected or pictured together. Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions.
CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
Server & Software Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Mayo Auction & Realty reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding.
NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR MAYO AUCTION & REALTY SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Mayo Auction & Realty.
The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction; split or combine lots; add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.